POR QUE LA UNESCO NO DECLARE LOS TOROS PATRIMONIO DE LA HUMANIDAD

Huésped

/ #2161

2012-08-08 21:51

For one, I have never seen this activity as a sport. If you must fight something to the death, at least make it a fair fight. These bulls have no weapons that are not part of them, I feel bullfighters should go in the same way, only with what they are. Secondly, after seeing some of the pics, I must be honest, I got a little giddy when the "fighters" got gored by the bull, unfortunately, I also know that even when the bull wins, he still loses. It's things like this that make me sick. I think of this as well as the Japanese slaughtering whales and dolphins and the people in Norway (I think) doing the same thing. This is what's supposed to announce "manhood". I don't think so. It sickens me that this is acceptable by certain societies, and makes me wonder what path we're heading down as a civilization and a people. Torturing anything should NEVER be entertaining for any reason. If you're going to kill an animal for food, don't make it suffer, if you think hunting is a sporting event, you're dead wrong. You people make me sick.