POR QUE LA UNESCO NO DECLARE LOS TOROS PATRIMONIO DE LA HUMANIDAD

Contactar con el autor de la petición

Este tema de discusión ha sido creado automáticamente para la petición POR QUE LA UNESCO NO DECLARE LOS TOROS PATRIMONIO DE LA HUMANIDAD.

Esta publicación ha sido retirada por el administrador del sitio (Mostrar detalles)

2012-07-21 11:12

Huésped

2012-07-21 22:58

Why is it the most gentle animals suffer the most. Cows are kind and peaceful and have deep affection for their offspring yet we treat them with such cruelty, the deepest kind of cruelty that only mankind knows.

Huésped

2012-07-22 10:43

Los seres humanos tambien somos animales, parte de este planeta y su ecosistema. Cómo es posible que seamos tan vanales y sádicos, de divertirnos masacrando a nuestros amigos los animales, quienes en su totalidad, no tienen la malicia para hacernos daño y permiten que nos acerquemos a ellos por su extrema inocencia e indefención, las cuales traicionamos deliveradamente, con alevocia y ventaja?. Actos que en todas partes del mundo son considerados delitos y por consiguiente penados por las leyes que rigen nuestras sociedades, si se presentase el mismo trato entre seres humanos. Lo más triste, es que estos actos contra los animales no son realizados para la supervivencia humana, ya que por ser los seres vivos con más capacidad de razocinio y los primeros en la escala evolutiva, tenemos la capacidad de buscar alternativas para subsistir. Irónicamente la especie más inteligente se esta autodestruyendo al crear un desequilibrio en los ecosistemas; que además ponen en peligro su propia existencia por la modificación, que en algún momento será irreversible, de el medioambiente y el cual tal vez merecemos para acabar y depurar la raza humana maligna de este maravilloso planeta tierra. Que no merece nuestra existencia destructiva!!! Muchas veces sufrimos de ver tanta miseria causada por el ser humano y nos preguntamos Cuándo acabará?, Qué se necesita para que haya un cambio?, Cuánto tiempo tomará en revertir el daño a nuestra madre naturaleza? y lo más importante Qué puedo hacer yo? Pero aún hay esperanza... cada uno de nosotros que nos tomamos el tiempo para leer esto, es porque en el fondo pedimos a grito un cambio... el cual no es imposible...porque podemos empezarlo con nosotros mismos, con pequeñas acciones que verán los demás y que se contagiarán a aquellas almas que piensan igual que nosotros y que provocará una reacción en cadena que será indetenible porque además sensibilizará y será un ejemplo para los más puros, que son los niños, los cuales verán en estos actos de los adultos, heroicidad. Ánimo que si se puede y aunque no lo creamos, sabemos qué debemos hacer y como colaborar para que ese cambio se dé. Afortunadamente existen grupos organizados para proteger la flora y la fauna del planeta. Recuerden que si nuestros actos salvan y dan felicidad aunque sea a un ser vivo, vale todo el esfuerzo y habremos alcanzado el éxito, nos sentiremos bien con nosotros mismos y aumentará la fé que algún día creímos perdida. Gracias por leer esto; sé que te sentiste identificado conmigo, que estás deacuerdo conmigo y que tu cerebro generará ideas de cómo lograrlo, porque sientes el deseo y la necesidad de formar parte del cambio. Recuerda que el bien siempre vence al mal. Saludos, por una vida nueva.

Huésped

2012-07-22 12:11

According to the ancient but very relevant Vedic tradition, the cow and bull should be protected and while the slaughter of these animals goes unchecked, so war will continue to spread across the world. The killing of the bull for sport can only harden the hearts of all those connected with it.
This partition shows there is still some hope for humanity - I believe it is imperative that this cruel 'sport' be banned worldwide.
There is so much documented research to prove that the practise of meat-eating is the single biggest threat in terms of ecology, health and economy to the welfare of the human race - bull-fighting steps it up a notch for it kills compassion without which we are all doomed, let's get it stopped!

Huésped

2012-07-22 14:04

If they knew about the law of karma and the terrible reactions which follow the killing or torturing of innocent animals, they would never ever do what they do. Look up karma maybe that will help changing your mind about cruelty of any kind.

Huésped

2012-07-22 21:01

Spain so should be ashamed too allow this barbaric so called festivities to be allowed they are just murderous ppl.

Huésped

2012-07-24 04:31

This is such a horrible practice, it it murder of an animal not a sport, It is a very bad thing that humans are doing. I hate it ,it is what some humans like the blood the violence, it needs be ended, they can play the animals with out killing and torturing them. I have seen that on you tube. Please stop this awful thing they do.

Huésped

2012-07-24 05:49

This is so barbaric and disgusting!! There is NO sport in killing a caged animal ........... there is no reason for this! This is sick!!

Huésped

2012-07-24 20:35

this is not a sport because the animal dying in agony because I have signed this petition! Even animals feel pain and not just that such atrocities happen!

Huésped

2012-07-25 05:59

bullfighting is the most barbaric thing I have ever seen and needs to be stopped!

Huésped

2012-07-25 15:31

This barbaric acts needs to stop NOW!!! The torero's are COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huésped

2012-07-25 15:55

Stop with stupid old rites. You are actually killing lifes for your fun and amusement. This is barbarian. People in the wold are dying for hunger and you pay shows for watching violence. Human being. Shame on you. Change something NOW!

Huésped

2012-07-25 16:24

The so-called people doing this should be shot!

Huésped

2012-07-25 16:29

I unfortunately clicked onto the pictures. I started to cry and also feel nauseated. These rotten humans deserve to be tortured just like these poor animals are. This is a revolting and senseless "sport" or whatever they want to claim it is. There is no way in the year 2012 that something like this shoud be allowed to happen to animals. Anyone who condones it or can even watch it is a morbid human and is no better than these people doing it. No animal deserves that. However, I do believe that the human beings deserve that kind of punishment and MORE. Please everyone, do everythin you can to help stop this sick and twisted crap!

Huésped

2012-07-25 17:57

THIS "SPORT" IS HORRIBLE!!!

PLEASE HELP STOP IT!

Huésped

2012-07-25 18:12

What an evil act of ANIMAL ABUSE... And the spectators may they Burn in Hell!

Huésped

2012-07-25 18:40

My family and I will NEVER visit your country or buy anything from your country until this is outlawed. This is TERRIBLE. This just shows you how small men really are...

Huésped

2012-07-25 18:42

This barbaric act of animal cruelty needs to end.